‘Hound’ ID tag
When we adopted our beautiful lurcher Coco and started making collars for him, we searched everywhere for a tag that would not only look lovely, but that would last the test of time. We got tired of searching and in the end created our own!
- Made from solid bronze
- Gold gilt finish
- 24mm diameter
- Enamelled hound motif
- The reverse side is left blank to allow lots of free space for your local engraver.
- Please note that we do not offer an engraving service.
- It’s recommended to use a diamond tipped tool to engrave these tags
- Each ID tag is now supplied with a quality nickel plated split ring to attach the tag to your dog’s collar.
- Please note: once engraved, items are non-returnable
What should I write on my tag?
With every dog now legally needing a microchip, the 1992 law about name tags is now out of date. This means that you are free to use your imagination on what to write on your tag. You could keep it short with simply your phone number on the back, or you can include your name too. Generally speaking we don’t recommend writing the name of your dog on the tag because if your dog was (God forbid) stolen, it is better if they don’t know the dog’s name.